Ingredients of Beef Lasagna
- Prepare of Lasagna pasta, good for two.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, diced.
- It’s 2 of medium size tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 250 g of Italian tomato sauce.
- It’s 70 g of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried Oregano, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Olive or any cooking oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Beef broth (optional).
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of Cheddar cheese, grated.
Beef Lasagna step by step
- Heat a deep frying pan with 4 tbsp of cooking oil in medium heat..
- Drop the minced beef and brown. Once browned, remove from heat using a slotted spoon. Keep the cooking oil in the pan. Add more oil if needed..
- Drop the onion and cook till translucent. Drop the garlic and stir for half a minute then bring back the beef. Cook for about 10 more minutes..
- On the other hand, start cooking your lasagna pasta according to package instruction..
- Back to your beef, if you think its cooked, pour in the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano, garlic powder, sugar, butter and vinegar. Mix. If you opt to put beef broth, include it in this step..
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir every now and then so that sauce wont stick onto the pan. Turn down to low heat after 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 180 °C while we assemble the lasagna..
- Assemble! ~~~the lasagna. In a casserole dish, layer in this order: pasta, beef sauce, Cheddar, parmesan, mozzarella, pasta. Do so until you assembled everything. Top it with just mozzarella..
- Bake in 180 °C for 30 min or until top is brown..