Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can have Lasagna using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need 1 of # ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of # pork (or sweet sausage).
- You need 1/2 C of onion, minced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 C of water, slightly less.
- Prepare 2 T of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt, divided.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 4 T of fresh parsley, chopped (4 tsp dried).
- It’s 12 of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 C of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 3/4 C of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper flakes, optional.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
- In a Dutch oven, cook beef, pork, onion, and garlic over medium heat until browned. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water. Add the sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, 1 tsp salt, pepper and 2T (2 tsp dried). Add the red pepper flakes if using. Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours. Stir occasionally..
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the noodles for 10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, egg, 2T (2 tsp dried)parsley and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Spray a 13"x9" baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 1/2C of meat sauce on the bottom. Put a single layer of noodles over the meat sauce. Spread with 1/2 of the cheese mixture. Top with 1C of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with some of the parmesan cheese. Repeat layers 2 times and the top will be the cheeses. Cover with sprayed foil to prevent the cheese sticking to it..
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting into your lasagna..
- I had an 8oz roll of mozzarella cheese on hand, so I sliced it and put it on the cheese layers..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").