Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna.
Ingredients of Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna
- It’s 1 jar of tomato pasta sauce.
- You need 1 lb of ground hamburger.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1 box of Jovial gluten free Lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 block of Violife Greek white block cheese sub (Whole Foods).
- Prepare 1 pkg of Violife Mature Cheddar style slices (Whole Foods) 7.05oz.
- It’s 1 tub of Follow Your Heart Parmesan style shreds (Whole Foods) 4oz.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
Gluten and Dairy Free Lasagna instructions
- Heat skillet to medium heat with 1-2 Tbsp oil. Add onions, shredded carrots, and garlic. Heat thru till softened. Add ground beef and brown. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and add lasagna noodles. Cook for 4 minutes. Rinse in cold water, add some olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together..
- In a bowl, add Greek white block cheese substitute, 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp shredded parmesean substitute, parsley, onion & garlic powders, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper. Mix well with hand mixer. Set aside..
- Add tomato sauce jar to meat mixture. Stir to combine. Heat thru..
- Preheat oven to 375°. Add 1/2 cup of meat sauce mixture to a 9×13 oiled pan. Place a single layer of lasagna noodles on top of meat sauce layer. Spread egg/cheese mixture on top of noodles. Place cheddar style slices on top, then cover with more meat mixture. Repeat, layer by layer, until noodles are used up..
- Top with shredded parmesean style cheese..
- Bake in 375° oven for 50 minutes.
- Lasagna will be very hot, cool for 10 minutes before serving.