Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup has everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup!
Ingredients of Lasagna soup
- It’s of Pasta noodles of choice.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz) of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- It’s of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- It’s of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Hot sauce Optional.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 3-4 cups of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Lasagna Soup made with ground beef, sausage, spinach and three types of cheese! The perfect easy dinner for those cold winter nights! Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen.
Lasagna soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly. Cheesy Lasagna Soup is perfect for weeknight dinner, it comes together quickly and easy! Made with Italian sausage, ricotta, tomatoes, and mozzarella. This easy Lasagna Soup recipe is one of my favorite soups! Imagine a soup with beef, garlic, onion, and tomato sauce with tender lasagna noodles throughout.