Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. It's also a great way to get your kids to eat spinach and no one will miss the meat! This Spinach Lasagna has all the same great flavor of regular lasagna!
Ingredients of Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *
- It’s 4 oz. of (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 pkg. (10 oz.) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained.
- It’s 1-1/4 cups of KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided.
- It’s 1/4 cup of KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 6 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- You need 2 cups of OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce.
So in this recipe, instead of using the classic ground beef for the. This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. You'll find dishes that use cheese and dairy, and others that don't. This easy Spinach Lasagna made with layers of spinach-ricotta filling, cheese, and a flavorful homemade tomato sauce is the perfect comfort food.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * instructions
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly..
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella..
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through..
An easy vegetarian dinner idea that your whole family will enjoy! This recipe can be easily adapted to fit your needs when you're short on time. These spinach lasagna roll-ups are the quick and easy answer to all your lasagna cravings. Nicole, the originator of this recipe, said about it: "I adore Italian food, and this is an easy and healthy way to end my day." Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Spinach lasagna recipe (Vegetarian – Eggless). But these days I stopped consuming parmesan, also few recipes used either fresh lasagna pasta or the one which needs to get the pasta sheets cooked before baking.