Best taco lasagna. TACO CASSEROLE starts with a handful of ingredients and gets layered together to make the best taco lasagna with tortillas! This Taco Lasagna is easy to throw together and is guaranteed to be a big hit with your family. It's a cheesy, meaty main course that'll be on your dinner.
A healthy ground turkey Mexican lasagna recipe made with tortillas and full of spices, bell peppers, onions, black beans, and cheese. This easy taco lasagna is one of the best healthy and kid-friendly. This Cheesy Taco Lasagna from Delish.com is the best. You can have Best taco lasagna using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best taco lasagna
- Prepare of soft 6 inch tortillas,.
- Prepare of ground beef or turkey or even ground chicken,.
- It’s of season of your choice (taco seasoning or season salt n pepper),.
- You need of tomatoes, red onion, scallions, cilantro,.
- Prepare of heavy cream,.
- You need of mild cheddar Colby jack and Monterey Jack cheese, butter, Cajun season (for cheese sauce) and sour cream to top.
It's like a five-layer dip lasagna: Salsa swaps in for marinara and beef gets taco seasoning in this tasty Mexican-inspired recipe. A baked taco-style lasagna with layers of corn tortillas, salsa, seasoned ground beef and sour cream Topped with Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses. Slow Cooker Taco Lasagna – Layers of tortillas, cream cheese, beans, taco meat, enchilada sauce and cheese. Perfectly creamy, cheesy and has tons of flavor.
Best taco lasagna instructions
- Brown meat and drain grease, season meat to taste.to make cheese sauce bring heavy cream and butter to a boil and slowly add cheese until thickens. Add Cajun season to spice. With red onion green pepper tomatoes and cilantro dice up to make pico and season to taste..
- In aluminum pan layer tortilla, meat, cheese, pico, and continue for 3 4 layers on the top finish with the last of the meat pico cheese and bake in oven for 20 mins on 400 once finish let cool down and top with sour cream and diced scallions.
- Notes- I used one lbs of hamburger meat, and I added about one cup of salsa because I didn’t have the other ingredients. I made just the taco meat and added the salsa. I used 8 shells, and I didn’t have an aluminum pan, I just used nonstick spray on the baking dish. I used what I had on hand…..
This is the BEST taco lasagna recipe! Also known as Taco Lasagna or Mexican Casserole, this dish is layered with corn tortillas, ground beef, green chiles, beans, salsa, and cheese. Like traditional lasagna, this casserole also freezes well. I personally love it all – as long as it doesn't have lima beans! 😉 This Taco Lasagna is easy enough for a weeknight meal and. It reheats well and the guys just love it!