4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. Keywords: keto lasagna, lasagna recipe, Low Carb Lasagna, zucchini lasagna. This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy recipe, using zucchini slices instead of noodles.
This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby It has zucchini in place of noodles, a delicious tomato sauce with ground beef and amazing spices, mushrooms and mozzarella cheese, ricotta and. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna Using zucchini slices instead of wheat noodles in this tasty lasagna is genius! You can cook 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- It’s 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- You need 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- You need 4 of eggs whisked.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
You lower the carbs AND enjoy the wonderfully fresh flavor of zucchini. In today's video I show you how to make this recipe that I love, the Zucchini & Beef LASAGNA. It's very healthy, easy to make and has an incredible mix of. This delicious and keto-friendly lasagne is made with layers of zucchini instead of pasta and cheesy ground beef.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
You can skip the carbs and enjoy the taste of traditional lasagna if you cook Keto Zucchini Lasagna. Our recipe uses zucchini "pasta" strips in place of traditional gluten-laden pasta. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and Not only is this version gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and packed with vegetables, but it's still got that hearty, cheesy lasagna flavor. Blot any moisture off the zucchini strips with paper towels.