Lasagna with an Alfredo twist. Looking for a simple dish that features creamy-garlic laden bechamel layered in between sheets of lasagna and crispy bacon. Well look no further than this. "Lasagna Alfredo with chicken, ricotta and spinach. So good that my family requests it at least once a week.
Ingredients of Lasagna with an Alfredo twist
- Prepare 2 of Italian sausage links (removed from casing).
- You need 4-5 of No-Boil lasagna noodles.
- It’s 12 Oz of your favorite marinara pasta sauce.
- Prepare 8 Oz of your favorite Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 15 Oz of Ricotta Cheese.
- You need 6 Oz of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 Oz of shredded Parmesan.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Italian or Greek seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (optional).
Do you have any good make-ahead meals that I might be able to throw together for my darling family while I'm gone next week? This lightened-up lasagna packs in the nutrients with plenty of spinach, carrots, and mushrooms–plus satisfies cheese cravings with ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan. Spinach Alfredo Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Salmon and dill, spinach and nutmeg, white wine, creme fraiche, and gooey melted mozzarella cheese combine in a warm, creamy lasagna with a special fresh twist.
Lasagna with an Alfredo twist step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Brown sausage in medium skillet while you mix the egg, ricotta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses in a separate bowl..
- In a small loaf baking dish, spray cooking spray on all sides. Layer bottom with marinara sauce..
- Start with one pasta layer, then add a layer of the cheese mixture, sausage, equal amounts of sauce, and separated amounts of spices. (if you love cheese, you can add a little on each layer as you go).
- Repeat at least three times and save enough cheese mixture and meat to add on top before baking..
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned..
Perfect with a big green salad and a crisp white wine for drinking. Creamy, cheesy Alfredo sauce layered with chicken and spinach makes this easy slow-cooker lasagna an elegant alternative to the classic Italian dish. Lasagna timpano starts with a basic pesto, meaty tomato sauce, and alfredo. Use a heavy oven safe bowl and spray it down first. The toughest part is building the crust, but after you have that, it's easy to.