Ynielle’s Pesto Cream Ala Pobre.
Ingredients of Ynielle’s Pesto Cream Ala Pobre
- You need 1/2 of pasta.
- It’s 1 can of button mushroom slices.
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna in olive oil (gold sea is my fave brand).
- You need of Dried basil (you can use as much as you want).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely grounded black pepper.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon zest.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose cream.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
Ynielle’s Pesto Cream Ala Pobre instructions
- Cook the pasta till al dente..
- Sauté garlic and pepper and basil in butter then add the tuna (included the olive oil) and mushroom. Sauté it for at least 3 minutes..
- Pour in the cream, add the lemon zest and stir for another 3-4 minutes..
- Add the pasta to the sauce, mix and then add the parmesan cheese! Serve!.