Stuffed Lasagna Rolls. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control. It's also a great way to get your kids to eat spinach. Lasagna stuffed with ricotta cheese and ground turkey meat sauce.
Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella cheese. Lasagna rolls stuffed with a spinach ricotta cheese made with tofu and covered with your favorite pasta sauce. You can have Stuffed Lasagna Rolls using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
- It’s sheets of lasagna.
- It’s of Mushroom.
- Prepare of baby spinach.
- Prepare of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Parmesean cheese.
- You need of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of marinara sauce.
- You need of pesto sauce.
- You need of salt, pepper,, garlic and butter.
Healthy, hearty, super-easy to make, and absolutely delicious! These Spinach Lasagna Rolls come from Gina at Skinny Taste and honestly everything I've tried of hers is good and healthy. They are perfectly portioned and have all the flavors of lasagna I love. Ricotta-stuffed lasagna rolls are yummier when paired with herby marinara made from scratch.
Stuffed Lasagna Rolls step by step
- First you boil the lasagna according to package instructions. you spread and add the filling which is (sauted mushroom in butter and garlic) then add some chopped baby spinach and mix. then add Ricotta cheese, some salt and pepper and 1 egg and the parm cheese..
- Add some marinara sauce(plus a spoon of pesto sauce) too the bottom of the pan, arrange the rolls..
- Add more marinara sauce on top and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Into the preheated oven to 350 for 30 to 35 mins..
Lasagna Rolls With Homemade Marinara Sauce. Spinach-ricotta cheese mixture rolled in lasagna sheets, topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and baked. These roll-ups filled with spinach and lemon ricotta and topped with melty mozzarella are WAY easier to make than lasagna. Cover the dish with foil and bake for. Lay the lasagna rolls seam side down, without touching, atop the sauce in the dish.