Zucchini lasagna. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious, low-carb, wheat-free and gluten-free lasagna that's loaded with vegetables, it's SOOO good you won't miss the pasta! I've made this dish a gazillion times and even. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish.
It is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal. This lasagna uses zucchini in place of pasta thereby reducing calories. Zucchini Lasagna is a delicious way to enjoy the lasagna flavor you love, without the noodles. You can cook Zucchini lasagna using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini lasagna
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini thinly sliced.
- You need of Ground beef or Turkey.
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Mushrooms(optional).
- You need of Pasta sauce(I used Ragu).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Adobo seasoning salt.
- Prepare of Chipotle Ranch dressing.
All the feels and flavors of lasagna but made with vegetable noodles instead of pasta. Zucchini Lasagna made low carb with layers of zucchini instead of pasta, flavorful turkey tomato sauce and gooey cheese. I first made this zucchini lasagna recipe a few months ago when my parents came to visit for the holidays. I wanted to make them a fancy comfort-food dish that was healthy at the same time.
Zucchini lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Brown the ground beef or ground turkey in a large pot over medium heat, stirring frequently..
- Add in garlic, onion, and continue to sauté for 5 minutes..
- Stir in Pasta sauce, bring to a little boil… remove from heat.
- Place a thin layer of the sauce in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Layer zucchini and mushrooms over sauce, then mozzarella cheese..
- Repeat, alternating layering of sauce, then zucchini and mushrooms.
- Finish with layer of mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese..
- Bake lasagna at 325°F for 15 minutes, covered with foil..
- After 15 minutes, remove foil, increase temperature to 350°F, and bake for an additional 15 minutes..
Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and scrumptious texture of a. A delicious zucchini lasagna recipe with vegetables instead of noodles for a gluten-free healthy meal idea with hidden vegetables. In my (non-Italian) opinion, it was better than regular lasagna! Zucchini Lasagna Roll Ups are made with thin zucchini slices rolled around a delicious ricotta filling, then baked in tomato sauce and topped with cheese.