Easy Poor mans Lasagna.
Ingredients of Easy Poor mans Lasagna
- Prepare of Oven ready lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite marinara sauce or spaghetti sauce, may need two if it’s small jars.
- You need 1 lbs of browned and drain hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms optional.
- It’s of Optional peppers or onions.
- It’s 1 bag of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Paper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion seasoning.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
Easy Poor mans Lasagna instructions
- Brown and drain hamburger meat.
- In a bowl mix together hamburger meat, all seasoning, and sauce.
- In a 13×9 baking dish add a small light layer of meat mixture, so it don’t stick.
- Next add the lasagna, then a light layer of meat mixture and a light layer of cheese…. do 3 layers all together, with the last layer with the most meat sauce and the most cheese.(layer it evenly).
- Last layer., the last layer has the most because that’s what people are going to see..
- Wrap with foil.can place in refrigerator till ready to cook. Follow directions on back of lasagna box for cooking..
- I sever mine with a salad and garlic bread or garlic cheesy bread, see my other recipes for garlic cheesy bread and pull apart garlic cheesy bread..
- Notes- can make this in a crockpot as well just spray with non-cooking spray I cook mine on high for a few hrs. If adding papers and onions sauté them with the hamburger meat. Can also use ricotta cheese, no one in my family likes it so I just don’t use it… could use cottage cheese instead. Uncover the last five mins to brown the cheese some..