Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can have Lasagna using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s 1 pkg of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 14 oz of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 15 oz of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- In a large skillet, brown beef and drain..
- Add tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, minced garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Boil noodles for 4-5 min..
- Cover the bottom of a 8×11 baking dish with noodles, then ricotta, then meat sauce. Repeat untill you are out of sauce..
- Cover with mozzarella cheese, cover with foil, bake at 375° for 25 min. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 min and serve..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").