Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s 500 g of meat.
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of celery.
- It’s 1 of parsley root.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 3-4 of smashed tomatos.
- Prepare 200 g of sour cream.
- It’s of parmesan.
- It’s 2 of mugs tomato sauce.
- It’s sheets of lasagna.
- Prepare of flavours (salt, pepper, oregano, basil, nutmeg and little thyme).
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Start by preparing your vegetables. Finely chop your carrots, parsley, celery, onions, pepper and garlic..
- Mix the vegetables with the meat..
- Prepare your tomatoes. I prefer to boil them before anything else. Doing so I can peel off the shell and the sauce will have a better texture. After doing that, chop or smash them and add the composition to the meat and vegetables.
- Add 2 cups of tomato sauce and cook it at low heat. It takes around 1h until is finished. Mix your flavours in a small ball together with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Ten minutes before it's done, add the flavours in the pan and stir..
- Assemble the lasagna and cook in the oven at 170C for 20-30 minutes. 10 minutes before it's done add some extra parmesan on top..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").