Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of sweet Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion minced.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tkmatoes.
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of cans of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of cupped fresh basil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/4 of and 2tbsp fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 pound of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 30 ounces of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pound of deli sliced mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated Parmesan.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").