Oven Baked Chicken Lasagna with a Refreshing Taste.
You can cook Oven Baked Chicken Lasagna with a Refreshing Taste using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Chicken Lasagna with a Refreshing Taste
- You need 1 package of Lasagna Sheets.
- Prepare 750 grams of Chicken minced meat.
- You need 1 of large Carrot chopped.
- You need 2 of Red Bell Pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped (optional).
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves diced (optional).
- You need 5 of Tomatoes grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cups of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 cups of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
Oven Baked Chicken Lasagna with a Refreshing Taste step by step
- On medium heat add olive oil into large sauce pan, along with the chicken meat and the peppers. Sauté ingredients until meat has been cooked..
- Continue by adding in the tomatoes, chicken broth, salt, sugar, carrot, onion, and garlic. I haven’t added onion or garlic into this meat sauce because I wanted the sauce to have a lighter taste. Let this cook until broth has been absorbed..
- Once your meat sauce is ready add in 2 cups Parmesan Cheese and stir..
- On the bottom of a baking pan spread about 2 tablespoons of ready made tomato sauce. I usually do this so that the lasagna sheets don’t stick to the bottom of the pan, but you can also use olive oil, or butter. Start to layer the sheets as shown in picture..
- Continue by adding the meat sauce. Layer sheets and once more the meat sauce..
- Add Bechamel Sauce and top with 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese. Yesterday, I posted the recipe for the Bechamel Sauce, so you can use that dosage for this recipe. 🙂.
- Bake for 1 hour and until Bechamel sauce is golden brown. Once baked let this sit for 1/2 hour to cool. This way it is easier to cut pieces and serve. Kali Orexi!! 🙂.