Stuffed lasagna. All the flavor of lasagna stuffed into a pasta shell! These beef and cheese filled shells are much quicker to make than a traditional lasagna. Lasagna Stuffed Shells are large shell noodles stuffed with a cheesy lasagna filling, with extra sauce and cheese on top.
Cut the lasagna noodles into quarters and set aside. Assemble the lasagna in each pepper. Recipe: Lasagna-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash. by Emma Christensen. You can cook Stuffed lasagna using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed lasagna
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of maranara.
- You need 1 cup of bread crums.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Salt,pepper,dry Italian spices.
- You need 1 box of lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1 cup of ricotta.
- Prepare of Fresh basil.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Parmeson cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil / veg oil.
Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners. I've been making lasagna for a long time, and there are quite a few variables to play with. Reviews for: Photos of Lasagna-Stuffed Zucchini. Lasagna-Stuffed Zucchini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Stuffed lasagna instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling water,drain,rince to cool set aside.
- Make ricotta mixture by adding 1 egg, salt and pepper to taste half a handful of parmeson cheese and chopped fresh basil to ricotta. Mix well set aside..
- In a hot pan with oil cook down the chopped onion and garlic.
- Add red wine let cook down for about 4 minutes.
- Add ground beef stir often add salt pepper and dry Italian seasonings of ur choice.
- When beef is browned drain off extra greece.
- Set up breading station by putting flour and breadcrumbs in separate dishs crack the 6 eggs into a bowl and beat untill smooth.
- Layout pasta flat place a scoop of riccota mix on one end roll past up untill you have a little "log".
- Take the "log" first put it in the flour then the egg then the breadcums making sure the two open ends of the "log" are breaded also.
- In a good size pot pore about 4 inches of vegetable oil heat till 350 degrees.
- Place breaded lasagna in got oil covering it completely with oil. Let fry untill golden brown.
- Plate on Top of a little marinara like in the pic or on the side for dipping sprinkle with pram cheese.
Your ingredient options when making lasagna are virtually endless. You can make vegetarian lasagna, a meat lover's lasagna, or lasagna with all the works, packed with your. Our lasagna-stuffed spaghetti squash is a perfect Instagrammable meal. And did we mention it's delicious? Lasagna Stuffed Peppers – I'm shaking up the traditional lasagna package with these cheesy You know me.