Slow Cooker Lasagna. Spoon a layer of the meat mixture onto the bottom of the slow cooker. Add a double layer of the uncooked lasagna noodles. Break to fit noodles into slow cooker.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Lasagna
- It’s of Meat Sauce:.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (29 oz.) of tomato sauce (or crushed tomatoes).
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s Pinch of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of each dried parsley, dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cheesy Filling:.
- Prepare 1 container (15 oz.) of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Other things you need:.
- You need 6-8 of lasagna noodles (not oven ready).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
Or as the organizer called it. Hundreds of home cooks agree that this slow cooker Italian sausage lasagna is the best and easiest way to make lasagna you'll ever try. Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting Get your crockpot out dammit.
Slow Cooker Lasagna step by step
- Grease your slow cooker well and set aside. In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the onions and the beef. Cook and break up the beef until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat, if needed..
- Stir in the garlic and let it cook until fragrant, just a minute or so. Then stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and seasonings. Let this simmer for 5-10 minutes just to let the flavors meld together. Then remove it from the heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix the ricotta, egg, seasonings, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese. Set that aside..
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, spread about 1 cup of sauce…more if needed to completely coat the bottom. Place 2-3 of the lasagna noodles over the meat sauce, breaking them up to fit as best you can..
- Place about a third of the ricotta mixture over the noodles and spread it all over..
- Repeat this process. I get 3 layers altogether. After the last layer of ricotta mixture, spread over the last of the meat sauce. Top with the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. At this point you could always place the lid on and store it in the fridge until ready to cook..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until the noodles are tender. Then scoop it out the best you can and serve immediately..
Love this Slow Cooker Lasagna Recipe as much as I do? Lasagna was one of the first things I made from scratch in college when I finally started cooking on my own full time. Slow Cooker Lasagna – makes the perfect easy comforting meatless meal. Best of all, this entire recipe cooks up all in the crock-pot! Learn how to make Slow cooker lasagna & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe.