Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna.
You can have Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna
- It’s 9 of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- You need 4 cups of cooked breaded chicken patties, chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked and chopped ham.
- You need 1 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Sauce:.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of salt & pepper.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Lay out all cooked ingredients and have ready to assemble..
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and add in flour. Whisk for 1 minute..
- Slowly add milk and seasonings. Continue whisking over medium heat until thickened..
- Stir in cream cheese until smooth and melted; remove from heat..
- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles in bottom of dish..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked chicken..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked ham..
- Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the top..
- Add 1/3 of the shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Add 1/3 of the cooked bacon..
- Repeat layers 2 more times for a total of 3 layers..
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Enjoy!.