Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna.
You can cook Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna
- You need 750 of grams. Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves diced.
- It’s 3 cups of shredded Mozzarella.
- It’s 400 grams of Spinach.
- It’s 1 of medium size Egg.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of packaged of Lasagna noodles.
- Prepare of Nutmeg (optional).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Oregano.
Simple Oven Baked Spinach Lasagna instructions
- Wash Spinach, drain and set aside..
- In a large bowl add the ricotta cheese, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and egg. Combine all ingredients and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, add the olive oil, garlic and oregano, mix together on low heat for 15 minutes and until garlic has soften..
- Add into the pan the Spinach that was set aside and mix, sauté spinach until wilted..
- Add the Spinach into the ricotta mix..
- I prefer to use the spinach leaf as is, but you can always chop to make it into a smaller size..
- In a deep baking pan add the sauce, store bought or home made. (If you want a lovely Italian sauce go back to the “The Old Italian Lasagna Recipe” which I had posted a few months ago). Layer with noodles. 🙂.
- Then add the ricotta mix..
- Top with sauce and mozzarella cheese and repeat the step until all is done. I usually use aluminum foil to cover the baking dish, so that the cheese won’t burn quickly. Bake for 1 hour and medium heat, and until noodles have been thoroughly baked. Once taken out of the oven let the lasagna cool for about 20 minutes before eating. Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.