Ingredients of Taco Lasagna
- You need 1 box of oven ready lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 pkg of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream cheese spread.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced chiles.
- Prepare 1 cup of water divided.
- It’s 15 oz of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 30 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mexican cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Taco Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground turkey and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, cream cheese spread and 1/2 cup water. Simmer until spread melts..
- Add diced chiles, 1/2 cup water, tomato puree, salsa and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix together ricotta cheese, 1 cup shredded mexican cheese and 2 eggs..
- Put 1 1/2 cups of meat and sauce mixture in bottom of 9×13 pan. Add layer of noodles follewed by half of cheese mixture. Repeat layering and finish with another layer of noodles and sauce. Top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes..