Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto. Come along as I share my recipe for Pesto Chicken Alfredo Lasagna for all you garlic lovers! So, as usual made up my own — Chicken Pesto Alfredo Lasagna with mushrooms and shallots recipe. Vegetarian lasagna with a genovese spin – if you enjoy pesto genovese, you will love this alternative combination with the all-time Italian favourite pasta.
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
- Prepare 48 ounces of meatballs see my recipe for meatballs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of dried basil Pesto see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 quart of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 quarts of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 6 ounces of no bake lasagna pasta.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare To taste of smoked paprika optional.
Chicken Meatball Alfredo is a delicious one-dish pasta meal that combines some of my favorite convenience foods. It's rich, hearty, and a family favorite. The secret ingredient is cream cheese! That soft, unripened cheese melts into the sauce and adds a tangy flavor and velvety texture. pesto.
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce..
- Move meatballs to a paper towel.
- Cook the second batch.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese..
- Add half the Alfredo sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese..
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese.
- Next add a layer pasta.
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage.
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Blend all ingredients in processor until coarse puree forms. Our Alfredo Florentine Lasagna recipe brings a creamy twist to a classic Italian dish. Cheese Lasagna Or Toasted Ravioli, Or Stuffed Shells, or Manicotti. Mama's Meatball has specialized in creating seasonal menus by using only the finest and freshest ingredients. We have vast experience in creating exceptional environments with a full service catering for weddings, special events, holiday parties, corporate engagements & gatherings of any size and.