Ingredients of Mama's Lasagna
- Prepare 1 of pd hamburger.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 2-5 cloves of chopped garlic(depending on how much you like).
- Prepare 2-28 oz of cans diced or crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2-8 oz of cans tomato sauce.
- You need 3 Tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need half of box lasagna noodles.
- It’s 16 oz of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/4 C of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 C of mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 C of Parmesan.
Mama's Lasagna instructions
- In a large pot cook hamburger and onion, adding garlic at the end..
- When hamburger is done add cans of tomatoes, tomato sauce, parsley, sugar, basil and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for one hour..
- Cook lasagna noodles.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl mix cottage cheese, 1/4 C Parmesan, 1 Tbsp parsley, 1 1/2 tsp each salt and oregano..
- Assemble lasagna by adding a little sauce to the bottom of a baking dish followed by layering noodles, sauce, cottage cheese mix and mozzarella cheese a couple times. Top with sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes..