Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna.
You can have Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (or with half/half Italian sausage).
- Prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 3-5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 (24 oz) of cans seasoned spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of lasagna noodles.
- You need of salt&pepper.
Crock-Pot Classic Lasagna step by step
- Start with meat sauce. Saute onions til translucent. Add meat, brown. Drain. Add garlic, continue to cook for 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, simmer on low with lid askew for 2 hours..
- Meanwhile, mix ricotta, egg, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella..
- In Crock-Pot, add a thin layer of sauce to the bottom. Layer with noodles, ricotta mixture, meat sauce and mozzarella. Add another layer. Finish with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Cook low for 4 hours.
- Tips: For chunkier sauce, add diced tomatoes last 30 mins of sauce simmering. For creamier cheese layer, add cream cheese to ricotta mixture..