Crock-Pot Vegetable Lasagna. Crock-Pots create a lot of moisture, so you don't have to boil the noodles ahead of time (yay!). This Veggie Lasagna is one of my biggest recent crock pot success stories and it only took me a few minutes to put the whole thing together. Just chop your veggies, mix the cheeses and layer everything into the pot.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Vegetable Lasagna
- You need 1 box of uncooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of carrots (very small dices).
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of zucchini (very small dices).
- It’s 1 head of broccoli (small chop).
- You need 2 jars of alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
For equal taste with a fraction of the work, try a slow-cooker version instead. The slow cooker makes the entire process really simple: no boiling noodles, no precooking the vegetables and no need to worry about making neat layers. This weeks Crock Pot Vegetable Lasagna recipe is one of my new favorite crock pot vegetarian recipes. To keep from heating up my house I turned it.
Crock-Pot Vegetable Lasagna instructions
- Mix ricotta, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 1 cup mozzarella with egg and garlic, salt and pepper..
- In Crock-Pot, add enough sauce to cover bottom..
- Layer noodles, then ricotta mixture, chopped veggies, mozzarella (sprinkle with extra parmesan), and more sauce..
- Repeat layers 2 more times. Ending with noodles, sauce, and mozzarella..
- Low: 4-6 hours.
In crock pot, cover bottom with enough sauce to just cover. Add two layers of lasagna noodles, breaking them where needed. Put lid on crock pot and turn on high. WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS !!! this is a slow cooker/crock pot veggie lasagna this is our first time making it, so you got to experience it "first hand" lol. Learn how to make Crock-Pot Lasagna.