Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need 250 g of lasagna sheet.
- Prepare 200 g of minced beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 100 g of tomato sauce.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of cheese(shredded).
- Prepare of white sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of pepper.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
- Cook the onion,with garlic next minced beef with the tomato mix well,,then add the carrot cook for 5mins,add the tomato sauce with salt and pepper let it cook for about 10mins set aside.
- For the with sauce in the pan butter and flour,with the milk salt and peppermix well until thicken set aside.
- Preheat the oven into 180degree while preparing,Ready for the layer first put the lasagna sheet next with beef and on top the with sauce with the cheese,continue the arranging until its finish.
- Cook in 30mins and its ready.
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").