Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna. This Banana Split Lasagna from Delish.com is the best! Banana Split Lasagna recipe: Try this Banana Split Lasagna recipe, or contribute your own. The description of New Italian Lasagne Recipes.
Ingredients of Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna
- You need 6 sheets of IDEAL GOURMET LASAGNA, cooked and halved.
- Prepare 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 can of peach halves, drained and cubed.
- Prepare 4 pieces of bananas, sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 of syrup from canned peaches.
- Prepare of for the topping:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cashew nuts, toasted and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 dash of ground nutmeg.
- You need 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of for sour cream:.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Alaska Crema.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
Hiya Natasha yo I made this cake today love peaches now I need to buy more lol made it also for my great aunt Shirley (big Jewish holiday on sat. Fold in peaches, banana, and dates. Blend yogurt, peaches, bananas, orange juice, sugar. · This peach, banana, honey and cottage cheese smoothie is a perfect snack or breakfast for kids and adults. Cottage cheese gives an extra boost of protein!
Peach Banana Holiday Lasagna step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Mix cheddar cheese, cream cheese, egg, white sugar, and almond extract in a medium-sized bowl. Blend well. In another bowl, combine sliced banana, peaches and honey..
- Put together the cheese mixture and mixed fruits as final filling. Spread evenly on halved Ideal Gourmet Lasagna sheet. Roll to finish..
- To make the Topping, combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, cashew nuts, cinnamon, butter and nutmeg in a small bowl. Whip until crumbly. Sprinkle on top of lasagna rolls..
- Line lasagna rolls in a pan. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes..
- Top with blended Sour Cream. Serve warm.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons and GOODTHiNS. This Banana Split Dessert Salad is a fun twist on a classic ice cream sundae that everyone will Banana Split Sundae Fruit Salad. Speaking of fruits, for this salad I chose bananas, strawberries Lemon Cheesecake Brownies. This scrub is loaded with natural ingredients like real peaches and bananas which have amazing qualities when used in skin care. It can be used as a scrub, cleanser, or mask.