Mexican lasagna. Mexican lasagna makes great leftovers, too! You can even serve it with eggs for breakfast. Mexican Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Ingredients of Mexican lasagna
- You need of hamburger meat.
- It’s of corn tortillas.
- It’s of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Jalapeño.
- Prepare of Onions.
The perfect weeknight dinner that's full of flavor! If You're A Fan Of Mexican Food, You'll LOVE This Mexican Lasagna Recipe! Flour Tortillas Layered With Tons Of Cheese, Shredded Chicken, Green Chile Enchilada Sauce, Black Beans, Corn. How to make Mexican lasagna with lasagna noodles?
Mexican lasagna instructions
- Fry hamburger meat in frying pan..
- Add jalapeño in after its fully cooked.
- Put oil down on cooking sheet and put corn tortillas on top.
- Add the hamburger meat on top of corn tortillas..
- Than put enchilada sauce on top.
- Add cheese on top.
Making Mexican lasagna is very simple. Mexican Lasagna is a cross between lasagna and enchiladas. Tortillas, meat sauce, and cheese layered and topped with your favorite Mexican toppings! Our Mexican Lasagna gives the classic pasta dish a festive makeover using corn tortillas and enchilada sauce the whole family Nutritional Information. Servings Per Recipe This Mexican Lasagna recipe will become a family favorite!