Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups. These Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups are all of the flavors of classic Chicken Alfredo rolled up into lasagna noodles to make easy lasagna rolls. A simple weeknight dinner recipe that the whole family will love. Chicken Alfredo Rollups ~ Creamy and Delicious!
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- You need 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 cans of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 package of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles, boiled.
- It’s 24 oz of ricotta cheese.
How to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll Ups. First you start by parboiling the dry lasagna sheets. The filling consists of shredded chicken, peas and sauteed mushrooms folded together with a portion of the alfredo sauce. Transfer the lasagna roll to the bottom of the bacon weave, and repeat the saran wrap rolling process until the bacon has tightly and completely wrapped the lasagna roll.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups step by step
- First open cans and break up chicken with a fork.
- Next preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 13×9 dish spray non stick spray and lay out four noodles width wise..
- Use a tbsp spoon, spoon in 2 Tbsp and spread the Alfredo sauce lightly on the inside.
- Next layer ricotta cheese (about 2 tsp full or more).
- Lastly add in two table spoon of chicken.
- Roll up the noodle as tightly as you can.
- Continue to do this all noodles. You will have about 12 in this dish. (Note: if you need more you should have about 6 more noodles that fit nicely in an 8×8 dish).
- After all are rolled up top with the Alfredo sauce evenly and generously.
- Cover with tin foil and Bake for 25 mins..
Chicken, Alfredo, and cheese rolled up in lasagna noodles for tasty awesomeness. I love chicken alfredo I love lasagna why the heck didn't I think of this before! Very good recipe and well worth spending the time to make it for yourself or the family. To roll up, start at one end and roll the noodle over the toppings, lifting the noodle a little to prevent squishing out the inside ingredients Place the roll-ups in the prepared pan, one by one, seam-side down. Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining alfredo sauce.