Lasagna no pasta low carb. This low carb lasagna without pasta is one of those perfect dishes that's easy to make and will be devoured by everyone. Ways to make a keto friendly no pasta lasagna. Most people assume that lasagna is off-limits for carb conscious diets.
Ingredients of Lasagna no pasta low carb
- It’s 2-1/4 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 pounds of ground pork.
- You need 32 ounces of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1 pound of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 29 ounces of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground turmeric.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- You need 14 of large eggs.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- Prepare of -for number 2 ———-.
- Prepare 8 ounces of crumbled Colby jack cheese.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
It's seriously amazing, and that doesn't even take its. Ready in minutes and totally authentic. As for the fake pasta products on the market today, I've already discussed them in my Fettuccine Pasta recipe post. In any case, I am yet to see low carb lasagna sheets as a product on the market.
Lasagna no pasta low carb step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add spices, onions, and meat to a pot and brown the meat.
- When browned add the sauce simmer 20 minutes. I skimmed of most of the excessive liquids..
- In an oven safe dish cover bottom with meat sauce. I used a 10 inch deep pan. For the second one, I used a 2 quarts Dish..
- Add half the shredded mozzarella cheese to the big one..
- Half the Colby jack to the little one..
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the eggs next on both.
- Add ricotta to the big one but not to the little one. Add rest of sauce to both and cover the big one with the rest of the mozzarella cheese..
- Add rest of the Colby jack to the little one.
- Bake both in oven for 1 hand 15 minutes. This is the smallest one pictured.
- Let them both rest for 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
It was originally made from an unleavened dough of durum wheat flour, mixed with water or eggs and then formed into different noodles (or sheets, for those lasagna lovers out there). Looking for a low-carb dinner to satisfies your Italian food craving? This lasagna is perfect in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs, or in the winter when you need a comforting meal. You're trying to eat fewer carbs…and then a craving for lasagna hits. Lucky for you, we've found plenty of recipes that are low-carb but still packed with flavor (and cheese, of course).