Skillet lasagna. A layered lasagna is a true labor of love that requires slow cooking a sauce, boiling noodles, and Cooked in just one skillet on the stovetop, this is truly a weeknight lasagna that you can add to your. With our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna you can enjoy this comfort food any night of the While cooking this lasagna recipe is simple, our Easy Skillet Lasagna recipe uses traditional. It's true, this easy skillet lasagna you make the entire lasagna dish in& one skillet.
I don't even like to cut it like traditional lasagna. Just serve it with a big spoon and you're good to go. Whip up a garden salad, get a loaf of. You can cook Skillet lasagna using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skillet lasagna
- It’s 8 ounces of lasagna noodles broke up.
- You need 8 ounces of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese.
- It’s 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground meat.
Lasagna isn't usually a dish you can throw together at the last minute. Even with no-boil noodles, it takes a good amount of time to get the components just right. Our goal was to transform traditional. Your family favorite dinner is now so much easier without all the hassle and ready in a fraction of the time.
Skillet lasagna step by step
- Boil water for lasagna and when noodles get tender but not to done drain them return to oven safe stove top pan.
- Take ground meat and cook when done drain and rinse place in pan with lasagna noodles.
- Add spaghetti sauce and cottage cheese and cup of cheese stir.
- Preheat oven to 350 and place pan in oven for 15 minutes to melt cheese and serve.
The original bowtie lasagna recipe called for sour cream here instead of ricotta, and it winds up being a little creamier. This Skillet Lasagna Recipe is an excellent alternative for those times you are in the mood for lasagna, but don't want to deal with the mess or have time to make it from scratch. Skillet Lasagna is a comforting and cheesy one pot meal. When you make a delicious lasagna and only have one pan to wash, that's winning. Skillet Lasagna is a shortcut recipe that saves time while making a super tasty family dinner!