Lower sodium Lasagna. If Italian food is your thing and you are on a low sodium diet, you are probably missing lasagna. If that's sounds like you, you will love this recipe with its hearty sauce, sausage, and cheese. Creamy Tomato Soup (vegan/low Fat/paleo/low Sodium), Low Fat Low Sodium Delicious Fresh Herb Turkey Meatballs, Chicken Fajatia's – Low Fat/low.
Lasagna – Low Sodium and Gluten-Free Everyone loves lasagna, My challenge was creating a lasagna that's low sodium, but high flavor. As a bonus, this recipe is. Узнать причину. Закрыть. You can cook Lower sodium Lasagna using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lower sodium Lasagna
- You need 1 lb of hot ground sausage.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onions.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can no salt crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 2 (6 oz) of can no salt tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 (6.5 oz) of cans no salt tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoons of fresh basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 16 oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of pkg Italian shredded cheese.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of mozzarella cheese slices.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of funnel seeds.
- It’s 8 of lasagna noodles.
Sodium content: A lot of vegetable broths are chock-full of sodium and although there are low-sodium options, we like that we are able to adjust our broth to our liking or even leave out the additional salt. Cook lasagna according to package directions, drain. (Separate noodles and lay out flat on wax paper or aluminum foil to keep pieces from. This healthier lasagna recipe uses zucchini noodles instead of traditional noodles. It can be prepared with beef or without meat to suit vegetarians.
Lower sodium Lasagna instructions
- Brown sausage and ground beef with onion and garlic. Drain grease.
- In large pan, mix crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and tomato sauce with seasoned sausage and ground beef. Add sugar, basil, Italian seasoning, pepper and 2 tablespoons parsley,.
- Simmer, covered for 1 1/2 hrs, stirring occasionally..
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, rise with cold water. Drain.
- In mixing bowl, mix ricotta with egg, remaining parsley.
- Spread 1 1/2 cu meat sauce in 9×13 baking dish. Layer 4 noodles over sauce. 1/2 ricotta cheese mixture. Top with Italian cheese. Repeat layer. Top with mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with foil. Make sure foil doesn't stick to cheese by spraying with Pam spray. Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 25 minutes. Cool before serving.
Tagged with , , ; Shared by Bahstonian. Low carb, low sodium, zucchini lasagna. So i made my own version of zucchini lasagna. Luckily, there are plenty of naturally lower-sodium cheeses to choose from. From lasagna to manicotti, this neutral cheese is light and airy to enough to offset the heartiness of many Italian dishes.