Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- Prepare of Tomato Sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb. of ground Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 can (24 oz.) of unsalted crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (16 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Prepare of Ricotta Layer:.
- It’s 1 container (15 oz.) of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of each salt, pepper, dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare of Lasagna Layers:.
- It’s 15 of Lasagna noodles.
- It’s 16 oz. of fresh mozzarella block, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Start the sauce first, so it can simmer while you do everything else. Get the oil heating in a large pot over medium heat. Once its hot, add the beef and sausage and cook until it is browned throughout. Drain any excess grease, then stir in the onions and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring often, until the onion has softened up a bit, about 3-5 minutes. Then pour in the canned tomatoes, seasonings and sugar. Lower the heat to med-low and let this simmer until your ready to assemble the lasagna..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×13" baking pan and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan and seasonings. Set this aside. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles until al dente. Drain them and let them cool enough to handle..
- Once ready to assemble, spread 1/4 of the sauce into the bottom of the pan. Lay out 5 of the lasagna noodles. Spread 1/2 of the ricotta mixture over the noodles, then half the sliced mozzarella. Spread 1/4 of the sauce over that, then repeat with another layer..
- For the last layer, lay out the last 5 lasagna noodles, spread the remaining sauce over the top, then sprinkle the shredded mozzarella and grated parmesan evenly over the top. Pop it in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the top has a nice golden color and it is heated throughout. Once you remove it from the oven, let it sit for 5 or so minutes before slicing it into squares and serving..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").