Green Pesto Spaghetti.
You can have Green Pesto Spaghetti using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Pesto Spaghetti
- It’s of Walnut Pesto——————.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped basil.
- It’s 9 ounces of baby spinach.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chives oil with chives see my recipe.
- It’s 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s of Spaghetti—————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s As needed of water to boil the pasta.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Chicken——————–.
- Prepare 2-1/2 pounds of chopped cooked chicken.
Green Pesto Spaghetti step by step
- Boil the water with salt and oil..
- Boil the pasta as instructed on the box.
- Add basil, spinach, salt, walnuts, and garlic to a blender or food processor..
- Blend a little at the time till blended up good..
- As it blends add chives and chives oil. When added slowly add the olive oil..
- Add the Pesto to the spaghetti..
- Add the cheeses. Mix well I just tossed gently till all the pasta is coated..
- Add the chicken..
- Toss well let rest for 3-5 minutes..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.