Ingredients of Bison Lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Bison Meat.
- It’s 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 of large carton cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic,.
- You need of spinach (optional).
Bison Lasagna instructions
- Brown ground bison and onion until cooked. Season the meat while it's cooking with salt, pepper and garlic. Drain (if needed) and add spaghetti sauce and extra garlic if desired..
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package. Spray the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Begin layering the ingredients beginning with the noodles. Use 4-5 overlapping noodles on bottom layer. Follow with 1/3 of the meat mixture, 1/3 of cottage cheese and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. The toppings will not cover noodles completely. It should just be random..
- Continue with layers until you have done 3 total. The last addition of cheese should cover the entire top..
- Bake in 350*F oven for 40 minutes or until top is browned..
- IMPORTANT: Let stand 5-10 minutes before cutting for best results..