Cheesy lasagna. A meatless lasagna made with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. A rich, cheesy lasagna loaded with vegetables.
Ingredients of Cheesy lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of Italian mild sausage.
- Prepare 1 of medium green pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 package (4 ounce) of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 box (16 oz) of lasagna noodles.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 (24 ounce) jars of sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Italian style cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
How to make the ultimate meat lasagna with a hearty tomato and meat sauce made with sausage and ground beef. If your memories of lasagna are of rubbery edges and soggy layers of cheese, I think you'll like this recipe. It's one of my favorites: cheesy and chock-full of tender veggies.. Cheesy Lasagna, Cheesy Pierogi Lasagna, Cheesy Italian Lasagna.
Cheesy lasagna step by step
- Dice green peppers and onions in mushroom and then set them to the side.
- Bring noodles to a boil.
- Brown hamburger meat and Italian sausage halfway through add your green peppers onions and mushrooms.
- Drain excess oil and return meat-and-veggie mixture to pan.
- At your sauce to the meat and veggie mixture.
- When noodles are done boiling drain off excess water..
- Take your dish and layer the bottom with noodles.
- Add your sauce mixture on top of the noodles.
- Add your cheese on top.
- Repeat steps until done.
- Should be enough to make one big pan and one small pan.
- Place in oven for about 30 mins at 375°F. Feel free to leave it in longer or less.
- Cheese should look like this.
Easy, cheesy mushroom lasagna is a meatless comfort food classic. Lasagna is the kind of food I crave often but as it is so labor-intensive, I don't tend to make it. This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef. It's layered with three kinds of cheese and a creamy bechamel-style tomato sauce. Home » Recipes » 🥧 Lasagna » Cheesy Lasagna 🥘.