Cheesy lasagna. A meatless lasagna made with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. A rich, cheesy lasagna loaded with vegetables.
Is there anything better then lasagna loaded with cheese? This Cream Cheese Lasagna recipe is my secret weapon for impressing my friends and Traditional lasagna recipes are made with ricotta cheese but I prefer the smooth creamy. Incredibly delicious lasagna recipe with Italian sausage, lean ground beef, and cheese. You can have Cheesy lasagna using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy lasagna
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of Italian mild sausage.
- Prepare 1 of medium green pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 package (4 ounce) of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 box (16 oz) of lasagna noodles.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 (24 ounce) jars of sauce of your choosing.
- Prepare 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Italian style cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
How to make the ultimate meat lasagna with a hearty tomato and meat sauce made with sausage and ground beef. If your memories of lasagna are of rubbery edges and soggy layers of cheese, I think you'll like this recipe. It's one of my favorites: cheesy and chock-full of tender veggies.. Cheesy Lasagna, Cheesy Pierogi Lasagna, Cheesy Italian Lasagna.
Cheesy lasagna step by step
- Dice green peppers and onions in mushroom and then set them to the side.
- Bring noodles to a boil.
- Brown hamburger meat and Italian sausage halfway through add your green peppers onions and mushrooms.
- Drain excess oil and return meat-and-veggie mixture to pan.
- At your sauce to the meat and veggie mixture.
- When noodles are done boiling drain off excess water..
- Take your dish and layer the bottom with noodles.
- Add your sauce mixture on top of the noodles.
- Add your cheese on top.
- Repeat steps until done.
- Should be enough to make one big pan and one small pan.
- Place in oven for about 30 mins at 375°F. Feel free to leave it in longer or less.
- Cheese should look like this.
Easy, cheesy mushroom lasagna is a meatless comfort food classic. Lasagna is the kind of food I crave often but as it is so labor-intensive, I don't tend to make it. This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef. It's layered with three kinds of cheese and a creamy bechamel-style tomato sauce. Home » Recipes » 🥧 Lasagna » Cheesy Lasagna 🥘.