Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread.
Ingredients of Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread
- It’s 1 of Cookie Sheet.
- You need of French Bread Crust.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Dried Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 of of a brick Mozzarella.
- You need 5 of Dollops of Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Cooked Lasagna.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Marinara Sauce.
Cheesy Lasagna Stuffed Garlic Bread step by step
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic and oregano to butter mix thoroughly.
- Roll out dough on greased cookie sheet.
- Brushed with butter and garlic mixture liberally.
- Layout mozzarella cheese down the middle of the dough lengthwise.
- Cover cheese with one cooked lasagna noodle.
- Cover noodles with a few tablespoons of marinara sauce and then cover with other cook lasagna noodles.
- Top that noodle layer with a thick layer of ricotta cheese.
- Fold over the edges of the dough to cover and wrap completely.
- Brush the top with butter garlic oregano mixture.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes or until the loaf is golden brown. Oven temperatures may cook differently.