You can cook Lasagna Soup using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 cups of chopped onion.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 bag of Rotini noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmasan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s to taste of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Lasagna Soup instructions
- Brown sausage, add onion, garlic until done. Stir in broth, tomato paste, bay leaf, and chopped tomatoes. Simmer 30 min..
- Add pasta, cook for 8 minutes more. Mix cheeses together with oregano, salt and pepper to taste. Serve on top of soup. Enjoy!.