Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- Prepare 500 grams of lasagna.
- It’s 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium size carrot, diced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 kg of tomato sauce.
- It’s 150 grams of tomato paste.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of medium size onion, minced.
- It’s 2 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 200 grams of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3/4 cups of starch (dissolve in water).
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Cook the lasagna according to the packaging instruction..
- In a pan saute garlic, onion and ground beef. Simmer for about 5 minutes then add the carrots and celery. Simmer for 5 mins..
- Then add the tomato sauce and paste. Bring to boil until the sauce is reduced or already thicken.
- In a separate pan add the evaporated milk, chicken broth and cheese. Bring to boil with constant stirring. add 3/4 cups of your starch (dissolved in water) until your white sauce is thicken..
- To assemble the lasagna first add some red sauce at the bottom of the 12×9 pan. Then put the lasagna add the red sauce on top it, then lasagna again, then put the white sauce, then lasagna. Repeat the step until 6 layers is achieved then put the red sauce on top then white sauce on top of red sauce. Add generous amount of mozarella cheese. Bake for 30 minutes in 200 °C..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").