Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Get traditional Italian versions and vegetarian lasagna recipes. Looking for an easy and healthy vegetarian lasagna recipe? Check out some favorite vegetarian and vegan lasagnas. You can cook Lasagna using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- Prepare 250 g of pack instant lasagna sheets.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated chedder cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s of Cheese Sauce.
- It’s 60 g of butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of grated chedder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Meat Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 500 grams of beef mince.
- It’s 2 of x 425 gram tins of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground basil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
- Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Brush a shallow ovenproof dish with melted butter or oil, line with lasagna sheets – breaking them to fill any gaps. Set aside..
- To make cheese sauce, melt butter in a medium pan. Add flour and sit for one minute. Remove from heat. Gradually add milk, stirring until mixture is smooth. Return to heat. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until sauce boils and thickens. Reduce heat, simmer for three minutes. Remove from heat, add cheese, salt and pepper. Stir well until combined and set aside..
- To make meat sauce, heat oil in a large pan. Add onion and garlic and stir over low heat until onion is tender. Add mince. Brown well – breaking up with a fork as it cooks. Stir in undrained, crushed tomatoes, wine, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Bring to boil. Reduce heat, simmer 20 minutes..
- Spoon one-third of the meat sauce over lasagna sheets. Top with one-third of the cheese sauce. Arrange a layer of lasagna sheets on top..
- Continue layering, finishing with lasagna sheets. Sprinkle with combined mozzarella and cheddar cheese..
- Pour cream over the top. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbling and golden..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").