egg plant lasagna. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without.
Ingredients of egg plant lasagna
- It’s 2-3 of egg plants.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper chopped diced.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey or chicken.
- It’s 1 of jar spaghetti sauce.
- You need of shredded cheese of your choice.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- You need of gluten free bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a healthy vegetable. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna Recipe Without Noodles – Gluten-Free – This healthy low carb eggplant lasagna recipe without noodles is quick and easy to make. Eggplant stands in for traditional noodles in this robust low carb eggplant lasagna dish.
egg plant lasagna instructions
- Brown turkey.
- Add all all other ingredients cook till onions are translucent.
- Add sauce and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cup egg plant length wise,.
- Egg wash, cover with bread crumbs.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Layer fried egg plant pasta sauce sour cream cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes let rest for 10 enjoy.
Rethink your "diet" and discover low carb recipes from Atkins. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara. This keto eggplant lasagna recipe is a delicious low-carb marriage of two Italian comfort dishes: Eggplant Parmesan and Meat Lasagna. The roasted eggplant slices serve as. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan parmesan cheese.