Lasagna Rolls. These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals. Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner.
A healthy, gluten free These Zucchini Lasagna Rolls were not only a new recipe, but a new technique that I tried last. Delicious, meaty lasagna rollups are so fun to make—particularly if you stuff them with all sorts of types of cheese. Make in a big pan, or in smaller foil loaf pans for single-serving meals. You can have Lasagna Rolls using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lasagna Rolls
- You need 2 oz of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 3 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mushroom.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/8 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground black pepper.
Delicious Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls Recipe we're crazy over those tacky Southwest chicken Lasagna Rolls, and we suppose you'll be too! Roll up and place the roll, seam-side down, in the pan. Repeat with the remaining noodles and filling. These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so easy to make!
Lasagna Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Bring large pot of water to a rolling boil. Add lasagna noodles and let boil until al dente..
- In a pan over medium heat, brown ground beef. Season with black pepper, 1/2 the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and basil. Add 1/4 cup of tomato sauce and mix..
- Dice veggies, bring frying pan to high heat, and add diced veggies to pan. Lightly sear, then remove from heat..
- When al dente, remove noodles from heat, drain water, and rinse with cold water. Lay out on cutting board..
- In center of each noodle, place 1 tbsp of cream cheese. Cover with 1.5 tbsp of meat mix, and 1 tbsp of veggie mix. Fold one edge in, and then the other over the top..
- In a sprayed pan, place rolls and cover with remaining tomato sauce, sprinkle remaining meat and veggies, and then remaining parmesan cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes..
With a creamy cheese and spinach filling rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara and cheese, it's one meal the whole family will love. Lasagna rolls are a great alternative to traditional lasagna. They are made with a simple combination of spaghetti sauce, lean ground beef, lasagna noodles. Everything you love about a lasagna, but EASIER! These rolled lasagna packages are filed with the same ooey-gooey flavor as the traditional baked dish, but they're much more fun to serve.