Mike's Garden Fresh Pesto Fettuccini.
You can have Mike's Garden Fresh Pesto Fettuccini using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garden Fresh Pesto Fettuccini
- Prepare of ● For The Garden Fresh Pesto.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Quality Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Lemon, Lime Or Standard Basil Leaves [or mix – packed].
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Or Lime Juice.
- Prepare 10 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Garlic Chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Options [to taste].
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Pine Nuts Or Walnuts [not added here due to student allergies].
- Prepare of Garlic Bread.
- It’s of ● For The Pasta & Shrimp.
- It’s as needed of Fettuccini Noodles.
- It’s as needed of LG Presteamed Peeled Shrimp.
- You need of Quality Olive Oil.
Mike's Garden Fresh Pesto Fettuccini instructions
- Here's all you'll need for the Pesto..
- Place everything in your blender. You may need a dash of water if she isn't grabbing and pulling your herbs..
- Fully blended pesto pictured. My students went with half standard Basil and half Lime Basil..
- Put this on pasta, seafood, chicken and more. Seal it and allow it to refrigerate for several hours for best flavor..
- ● For The Shrimp & Noodle recipe. Boil your noodles as per manufacturers directions. In the last 2 minutes of your hard boil – add your shrimp..
- Drain and add olive oil to shrimp/noodle mixture and gently mix..
- Add 2 large spoonfuls of Pesto and lift and separate noodles until pesto is fully mixed in..
- Sprinkle dish with shreadded Parmesan cheese. Serve hot with garlic bread. Enjoy!.