Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Rolls. These pizza lasagna rolls are a fun meal that the whole family will love — what's not to love about pizza and lasagna? They are pretty little lasagna rolls, after all. The great thing about this recipe is that it can be prepared in advance.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Rolls
- You need of the sause.
- It’s 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion diced small.
- It’s 28 oz of hunts 100% natural crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 oz of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of salt – pepper to taste.
- Prepare of lasagna rolls.
- You need 10 of tradional noodles, cooked, drained & rinsed with cold water.
- It’s 2 of cups of the pizza sause You made.
- You need 1 of egg slightly beaten.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of part skimmed ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of kraft low moisture part skimmed mozzarella cheese – divided.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of kraft grated parmesan cheese – divided.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3 oz of sliced pepperoni about 50-60.
These pepperoni pizza lasagna rolls are a huge crowd pleaser and are easy to make. Lasagna roll ups have always been one of my favorite freezer meals. It's a little different than lasagna, but when you bake them up they are just as good as they would be fresh. This time I'm pretty sure I'm going to need them!
Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Rolls step by step
- For the sause: in a large pan over medium low heat. Heat butter & Olive oil. Add oinion & garlic. Saute till tender. About 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, tom. Paste, basil, oregano, sugar, red pepper flakes. Bring sause to a boil. Place a lid on it. Tilted to let steam out. Simmer 15 minutes. Cool slightly..
- For lasagna roll: preheat oven to 350. Cook noodles according to package directions. Once cooked drain , rinse with cold water. Lay out on sheets of wax paper. So they do not stick together..
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray. & spread 1/2 cup sause on bottom of pan.
- Meanwhile prepare filling in a large bowl. Add beaten egg, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese , 1/2 cuo parmesan, parsley, pepper, until blended..
- To prepare lasagana rolls. Lay out 1 noodle & spread it with 2 Tbsp. Of cheese filling 5-6 pepperoni on top of the cheese.Roll each noodle starting at one end. Place in prepared pan. Seam side down. Repeat until all noodles are rolled up. pour 1 &1/2 cups sause over noodles . Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella & 1/4 cup parm cheese..
- Cover with foil & bake 45-50 minutes. Remove foil last 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted & hot. Let stand 10 minutes..
Tips and Tricks for Making these Easy Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna Roll Ups Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls. This lasagna with sausage, mushrooms, black olives, and pepperoni is a great recipe that will satisfy both pizza and lasagna lovers. Pepperoni Pizza Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. With that creamy ricotta you remember from the original savory dish, these lasagna rolls are packed with added pepperoni, and a delicious homemade sauce. Pepperoni Pizza Rolls-these easy pizza rolls are made with pizza dough and stuffed with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese.