Lasagna, in a Crockpot. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! In a large bowl, combine ricotta with Parmesan and parsley. Season with salt and pepper and stir until fully incorporated.
Just pack the slow-cooker with four layers of sauce, noodles and cheese, then come home to crockpot lasagna four to six hours later. Lasagna is a great freezer meal because it holds up so well. You can freeze lasagna cooked or uncooked. You can cook Lasagna, in a Crockpot using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna, in a Crockpot
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef (85% lean).
- It’s 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of Lasagna Noodles, uncooked.
- It’s 28 oz of Can Tomato sauce.
- You need 6 oz of can tomato paste.
- It’s 12 oz of Ricotta Chesse.
- Prepare 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese (or more to taste).
- It’s 1 medium of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic, finely chopped (we love garlic in our family, and are afraid of vampires. If you must reduce volume of garlic, do so-but at your own peril)..
- You need 1 lb of Mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare 33/100 cup of Bacon Grease (secret ingredient).
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
You will need to brown the meat before freezing it. After that, you can choose to freeze the entire meal. Put everything except the tomato sauce together in an airtight. Packed with good-for-you veggies, super easy to make, and made with a handful of simple ingredients.
Lasagna, in a Crockpot step by step
- Melt 1/3 cup bacon grease in large pan with lid on medium heat. Brown Sausage and Ground Beef (the bacon grease will make it much easier to break up the beef and sausage while browning. can be omitted, but does add flavor!). When almost browned add garlic and onions. Cook until onions softened..
- Add Tomato sauce, paste, and spices. Stir well. Cover with lid and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Combine Ricotta and Parmesan in bowl. Mix well..
- Layer sauce, cheese mixture, and noodles in crockpot, breaking up noodles if necessary to fit. Start with Sauce!.
- Save some sauce to put over last layer of noodles. Cover with Mozzarella cheese..
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
- LOVE to serve with bread sticks or garlic bread..
Spoiler alert: this veggie crockpot lasagna wasn't super pretty. More like just a whole bunch of broken noodles and vegetables, sauce, and cheese layered in. This cheesy crockpot lasagna casserole is packed with all the flavors of traditional lasagna but so much easier to make! No boiling the noodles I love my slow cooker and Instant Pot! They just make my life easier and quicker in the kitchen and me the ability to work full time and still put a hot meal on.