Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.. EASY Crockpot Lasagna – Delicious layers of noodles, meat sauce and melted cheese cooked to perfection in the crockpot! Next, add a layer of noodles (you'll have to break some to make them fit), a layer of meat mixture, a layer of mozzarella, and a layer of ricotta mixture. This lasagna recipe is easier than the traditional lasagna recipe simply because there is no ricotta cheese layer at all.
Since deer meat saves us so much on our grocery bill I had to figure it out and these are just a few of the ways that I use to help make deer meat taste a little better. Spread one fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased slow cooker. Arrange one third of the noodles over the sauce. You can cook Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground deer meat.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves – chopped..
- You need 24 oz of can of hunts garlic pasta sauce.
- It’s 6 oz of ounce can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 8 oz of two 8 ounce tubs of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 of bag of mozzarella cheese (or cheese of choice).
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
Turn your harvested deer into lasagna! This easy and delicious venison lasagna will taste like you spent the entire day making it. This easy Crock Pot ground beef lasagna is made with no-boil lasagna noodles, ricotta cheese and A jar of spaghetti sauce and classic lasagna cheeses and seasonings makes this a delicious meal. Learn how to make Crock-Pot Lasagna.
Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. instructions
- Brown deer meat, onions, and garlic in pan..
- Add hunts sauce and tomato paste to the meat/onion mixture. Stir and warm. (Add another can of hunts sauce if you'd like it saucier.).
- Spoon a layer of meat/onion/garlic/tomato sauce mixture into bottom of crock pot..
- Add a *double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, snapping the noodles to make fit in certain spots..
- Add cottage cheese layer, and other cheeses you'd like on top of cottage cheese. Top with more meat sauce mixture and repeat steps ; meat sauce, uncooked lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella or Parmesan cheeses until the sauce is gone..
- Cover with lid and set to low for 4-41/2 hours..
Give this slow cooker crock pot lasagna recipe a try today. This lasagna recipe is easy to make and very delicious. Ready for a little taste of Italy? With the crock pot lasagna recipe that follows, you're only hours away from a wonderfully prepared home cooked crock pot meal. This Crock Pot Lasagna is fast and easy to make!