Alfredo Chicken Lasagna.
Ingredients of Alfredo Chicken Lasagna
- Prepare 6 piece of lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 9 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 8 oz of Newman's Own Roasted Garlic alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/8 cup of diced tomato.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of diced mushroom.
- You need 12 piece of fresh cilantro.
Alfredo Chicken Lasagna instructions
- Bring large pot of water to rolling boil. Add lasagna noodles and let boil until noodles are soft..
- Take chicken breast, basil, thyme, and cayenne pepper, and place in Zip-loc bag. Shake well..
- Place chicken in hot pan, sear outside, then reduce heat and cover. Cook until done, at least 165°F..
- Dice tomato, mushrooms, and cilantro..
- Remove chicken from heat, shred, and place in bowl with alfredo sauce. Mix together..
- Remove noodles from water, place in colander, and rinse with cold water..
- Layer, in order, starting on bottom on pan: Noodles, chicken/sauce, cilantro, 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese. Noodles, chicken/sauce, tomatoes, musrooms, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Noodles, chicken/sauce, 1 cup mozzerella cheese, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese..
- Cover dish with aluminum foil, bake at 375°F for 20 minutes. Remove and enjoy..