You can have Ravioli Lasagna using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ravioli Lasagna
- It’s 1/2 lb of Frozen cheese ravioli.
- It’s 26 oz of Tomato sauce (1 jar).
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Ground beef, browned separately (optional).
- Prepare of Basil leaves and dried oregano (optional).
Ravioli Lasagna step by step
- Place frozen ravioli in a greased baking dish. Lay pieces flat without overlapping..
- Cover completely with tomato sauce (and browned ground beef, if desired)..
- You could double the ravioli, sauce and meat if you'd like to have 2 layers. I only did a single layer because I was only cooking for 2..
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Cover with foil and bake in a 350°F oven for approximately 40 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted..
- During the last 10 minutes, while uncovered, sprinkle with oregano and add some fresh basil leaves. Serve with Italian bread..
- Buon appetito!.