Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- It’s 12 of no cook lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 3/4 oz of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil.
- You need 1 of large egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 6 cup of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 cup of whole milk mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 8 oz of ground beef.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
- Adjust oven rack to the middle and set for 375°F..
- Cook the ground beef in the olive oil. Then put the beef inside the tomato sauce..
- For the cheese mixture mixed together cottage cheese, basil, egg, salt, parmesan cheese, and pepper. And set aside..
- Spread 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce in the pan. Layer 4 of the noodles on top of the sauce. Then layer some of the cheese mixture on top of the noodles. Repeat this process with the rest of the noodles..
- After the final layer of cheese mixture, put the rest of the sauce on top. sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella, parmesan and for me some cheddar cheese on top of the lasagna..
- Spray aluminum foil with butter spray and cover lasagna. Bake for 15 minutes. Then take the lasagna out of the oven and remove aluminum foil. Place lasagna back into oven for 25 minutes. after lasagna is done, let it cool for 10 minutes. And enjoy..
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").