Lasagna. Lasagne are a type of wide, flat pasta, possibly one of the oldest types of pasta. The ultimate comfort food lasagna, with layers of rich homemade meat sauce, creamy béchamel sauce , noodles , cheese and fresh mozzarella. Classic Lasagna is great for feeding a crowd, and also freezes well for new mom meals and quick thaw dinners.
Ingredients of Lasagna
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 tsp of fresh garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced or chopped onion.
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste (large).
- It’s 1 1/2 can of tomato sauce ( large).
- It’s 1 packages of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 packages of finely shredded mozarrella cheese.
- It’s 1 box of garlic toast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
Lasagna é a cidade de uma raça de gatinhos chamados Doram. Nesse lugar, os Doram vivem em harmonia com a natureza, tornando-se Invocadores. Aventureiros que desejarem descansar um pouco, poderão beber na Taverna Forninho. Lasagna Bolognese is a typical dish of Emilia Romagna, in particular of the city of Bologna.
Lasagna step by step
- Mix beef, onions,garlic, salt & pepper. Cook on med high.
- Boil noodles criss crossing each one w a pinch of salt so they don't stick as much.
- Drain beef. Add tomato sauce & paste, cook on low-med for 20 minutes. Taste if not to our liking add a Lil garlic salt. I use garlic salt w parsley..
- Drain noodles & add cold water.
- Bake toast for 8-10 minutes.
- Layer ur pan with noodles. Top w meat mixture. Add some cheddar cheese. Layer more noodles. Add the remaining meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese. Top w Mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Let cool & serve w garlic bread & salad.
Add lasagna to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Freezing homemade lasagna is a great way to have ready-made meals on hand for nights when it's all you can do to turn the oven on and heat up dinner. For everybody that loves to cook lasagna at home! From Italian lasagna (and its plural lasagne), possibly from Vulgar Latin *lasania, from Latin lasanum ("cooking pot"), from Ancient Greek λάσανον (lásanon, "trivet or stand for a pot"). Others argue the Italian lasagna originally derived from the Arabic (Semitic) lawzinaj ("almond cake").